INTERNATIONAL TERMS & CONDITIONS
Please carefully read the following terms and conditions concerning International orders with gnc.ca.
Any applicable customs, duties, and taxes will be included in amount due at time of check-out. No additional fees charged at time of delivery; arrival times may vary based on border clearance delays.
- When placing an order with gnc.ca, you are considered the importer of record and must comply with all applicable laws and regulations. Charges for duties, taxes and the carrier's collection fee are in addition to your shipping charge and must be borne by you.
- Some items sold on gnc.ca may require special handling as specified by federal, state and local regulations governing the transport of these items; therefore, the shipment of some products to certain locations may not be possible.
- All prices on gnc.ca are shown in C$ (CAD). The price is exclusive of any import duties, taxes and shipping charges. Such fees will be calculated at the time of Checkout.
By ordering goods from this website, I hereby authorize a licensed customs broker chosen by the operator of the website to act as my agent and to transact business with the applicable border services agency to clear my merchandise, and account for applicable duties and taxes.
Disclaimer:No Returns - Due to shipping time frames for International customers, all Sales are Final. International Customers assume all risk and liability. Returns to GNC locations or back to the point of origin will not be accepted for a refund or exchange.
A product's availability is clearly noted on the Product Detail page as "In Stock", "Backordered" or "Pre-Order". Most items on our site are In Stock and ready to ship. Some items are either temporarily out-of-stock or are not available for shipment until a specific date. For more information, please read the details below.
Most orders for In-Stock items begin the order process as soon as your online purchase is completed. Your In-Stock item will be shipped once the item is located in stock, your payment is approved, and the receiving address is verified. You will not be charged for any item until it is shipped to you.
After your order leaves our warehouse, delivery times vary according to the shipping method you select during checkout and the location of your shipping address.
A product that is on pre-order status will ship as soon as it becomes available. Please keep in mind that the arrival date is an estimated time frame and is subject to change. We will not charge your credit card until the item ships.
More questions about pre-orders? Call us at 1-800-GNC-4700.
A backordered item ships as soon as it becomes available. Please keep in mind that the arrival date is an estimated time frame and is subject to change.
We will not charge your credit card until the item ships. We cannot guarantee that the backorder will be filled. If the backordered item is no longer available, we will cancel the item from your order and notify you via e-mail.
More questions about backorders? Call us at 1-800-GNC-4700.
SHIPPING METHODS AND COSTS
At checkout, you will be prompted to choose a shipping method for your item(s). Shipping costs are dependent on the items in your order and the shipping method you select. Your total shipping charges will automatically compute during checkout prior to the completion of your order.
SHIPPING RULES AND RESTRICTIONS
- Orders are shipped on business days only. Business days are Monday-Friday, excluding observed holidays within the Canada.
- You will not be charged for any item until it is shipped to you.
- Please call a Customer Service Specialist at 1-866-795-6476 if you have any questions.
TRACKING YOUR ORDER
When can you track your order?
At our warehouse, tracking numbers are assigned to packages almost immediately and generally appear on our website along with your order information.However, it may take up to 3 full business days before the package is checked into the delivering carrier's tracking system after shipment.That means even though your package has already shipped from our warehouse and is on its way to you, the carrier may not be able to provide any information about your package for up to 3 full business days.
Orders placed on www.gnc.ca may be delivered by one of several different carriers and shipping methods. Therefore, tracking availability may vary depending on the type of item you purchased, the shipping method you selected during Checkout, and the carrier that is delivering your item(s).
Occasionally, orders are delivered via a carrier that does not offer the ability to track a package. In these rare instances, Your Order History on www.gnc.ca will not offer tracking information, but will still offer order status and other details. Read the information provided below to learn the difference between tracking information and the order status.
Finding Your Order Status
The status of your order is easy to find.
- Check your e-mail. You were required to enter an e-mail address during Checkout; you will receive e-mails at your address keeping you up-to-date about the status of your order.
- Visit the website. Sign In for Your Order History at www.gnc.ca 24 hours a day. If you signed up for a GNC.ca account, you may view information about your most recent orders (including tracking information) as well as past orders.
- Contact us. If you still have questions about your order, please contact us via e-mail.
How is order status different from tracking information?
The status of your order is supplied by www.gnc.ca, and represents what is happening with your order between the time you place it and the time it ships from our warehouse. Once your order leaves our warehouse, it is handled by a carrier (such as FedEx or USPS) that may provide tracking information until your order is delivered*. The tracking information is accessible from Your Order History on our website when it becomes available.
*Tracking information may not be available for up to 3 full business days after an item is shipped from our warehouse.